Updated COVID-19 NOTICE
Gil-Jones Barker is open and operating to meet your legal needs.
Following the introduction of lockdown in ACT and surrounding area our office is presently not available for visitors. Our staff are currently working remotely and available to be contacted by phone and email.
We can only receive documents if you have made prior arrangements with one of our Solicitors or staff. We ask that you only attend our office to deliver documents if you have made prior arrangements to do so. If you are unwell or awaiting a response to a COVID-19 test please do not attend our office.
We will continue to monitor the situation and carefully follow the advice of the Australian Health Authorities.
We Understand Canberra, People and Business.
We are a long-established firm of Canberra lawyers. We have recently moved to new offices in 97 Northbourne Avenue, Turner.
Our mission is to give you high quality, relevant and effective legal advice to protect your interests and to conduct your matter in a timely and seamless manner. Our professional team delivers high quality services, and we pride ourselves particularly in the areas of:
- Property – including Sales and Purchases of residential and commercial property, and acting for landlords and tenants in commercial leases
- Sales and Purchase of Businesses and Company Shares
- General commercial matters such as drafting Agreements, Partnership Deeds, Loan Agreements, Trust Deeds, Shareholder Agreements
- Wills and Estates, including Wills and Enduring Powers of Attorney, Probate and Estate Administration, Estate and Family Provision litigation
- Commercial litigation and dispute mediation
- Workers compensation, personal injury and professional negligence litigation
- Review of government decisions
Our lawyers would be delighted to discuss all your legal needs with you. Please feel free to contact us today for a 15-minute free phone consultation.