We are pleased to advise our office is currently OPEN and ready to provide for all your legal needs.
To help maintain the health and well-being of all our clients and our staff amid the growing concern around COVID–19 we are monitoring the situation constantly and carefully following the guidance from the Australian health authorities regarding office cleaning and social distancing.
Please call our office to speak to one of our Solicitors or make an appointment.
We Understand Canberra, People and Business.
We are a long-established firm of Canberra lawyers. We have recently moved to new offices in 97 Northbourne Avenue, Turner.
Our mission is to give you high quality, relevant and effective legal advice to protect your interests and to conduct your matter in a timely and seamless manner. Our professional team delivers high quality services, and we pride ourselves particularly in the areas of:
- Property – including Sales and Purchases of residential and commercial property, and acting for landlords and tenants in commercial leases
- Sales and Purchase of Businesses and Company Shares
- General commercial matters such as drafting Agreements, Partnership Deeds, Loan Agreements, Trust Deeds, Shareholder Agreements
- Wills and Estates, including Wills and Enduring Powers of Attorney, Probate and Estate Administration, Estate and Family Provision litigation
- Commercial litigation and dispute mediation
- Workers compensation, personal injury and professional negligence litigation
- Review of government decisions
Our lawyers would be delighted to discuss all your legal needs with you. Please feel free to contact us today for a 15-minute free phone consultation.